Open Positions:Account Representative As an Account Executive, you are responsible for promoting sales and increasing market share by introducing company products as business solutions, and providing account management services within a specific targeted territory. Responsibilities of the Account Executive also include:
- New business prospecting and development, including cold calling; scheduling client introductions and meetings; and preparing presentations, proposals, and bid specifications to strategically win new business.
- Attending training and associated workshops to increase product knowledge and to stay abreast of company products and pricing as well as familiarity with competitor products and pricing.
- Bachelor’s degree, or related work experience.
- 2 or more years business-to-business selling experience (office product industry is preferred, but not required). 5-8 years for Major Account Executives.
- Superior knowledge of sales techniques including cold-calling, networking, lead generation, all with the ability to capture and close the deal.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of insurability.
- Bilingual candidates (English/Spanish) are encouraged to apply.