About Image Communication Technology
Image Communication Technology (ICT), formerly known as Sooner Office Systems, founded in 1968, is a Texas based corporation located at 11381 Meadowglen Lane, Houston, Texas. Since 1968, we have always tried to put the customer first by offering the latest in office technology and supporting this technology with service and services second to none.ICT markets several brands of office machines and software for virtually any business application. In December 2009, after careful consideration, ICT selected Sharp Products as it main line of copier/multifunctional hardware. ICT also markets printers, facsimile machines and scanners.
Reasons Behind Our Decision to Select Sharp as our Main Product Line:
- User satisfaction. In surveys provided by end users Sharp had the highest satisfaction ratings in the MFP industry.
- ICT tested competitive brands in our office for quality, reliability, ease of use and technology. Sharp was found to be #1 in all categories.
- Buyers Laboratory rated Sharp #1 product line of the year and has won it twice out of the last three years.
- With the Sharp product line of copiers/MFP we could offer our customer base the best product line on the market at competitive pricing.
- Sharp – OSA Open system architecture. The opportunity to offer our customers hundreds of software applications developed by third party vendors for the Sharp product line.
- Today, Sharp continues to lead the copier/MFP industry with it’s advanced technology, ease of use and customer satisfaction.
ICT Major Account ProgramThis program will provide the following for ICT accounts:
- A service response less than 4 hours with an emergency service of 2 hours in Houston.
- National Service From ICT & Sharp
- ICT provides a Team of experts for our accounts consisting of the following:
- One Point of Contact ( National Account Manager)
- An IT Rep responsible to support all IT requirements for the account
- A document imaging specialist (ICT sees document imaging e-copy and other imaging software becoming more of a factor in the sale of MFPs)
- An Accounting Supervisor assigned to make sure we provide billing as required and to take care of any billing issues that might occur.
- Direct access to one of the owners of ICT to make quick decisions if required
- An assigned Service Technician with back up to meet the agreed to response time.
- Replacement of product for excessive service calls.
- Special pricing considerations
- Measurement procedure of overall customer satisfaction by end-user location
- Centralized account management reporting